Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thank you Willie Otis M.

A note that I received:

Dear Mr. Morton,

I have followed your writings for some time on various social networks. I would become so angry with your constant put downs of Christianity. I would read your articles just to see what sort of aberration of Christianity you would condemn all of us for on that particular day!
Recently, our Bishop began to teach the congregation about the Biblical Festivals. He was sharing almost verbatim things that you write about. When he showed to us that the Festivals are not Jewish in Leviticus 23, I realized that I did not know the Old Testament at all. It has been a few months now that I have listened to what we are now learning, I am simply amazed. 

You have written many times in your articles, "This will blow your mind" I have to admit, it is blowing my mind. We are a small congregation in Atlanta, Georgia. I understand what you are saying and why. I am 63 years old, have been a Christian all of my life and never knew any of this. Nor have I ever heard what I am now learning preached from the pulpit. Thank you for allowing me to dislike you long enough to see why you are doing what you are doing. Please, don't let folks like me stop you from doing the Lord's work. You have helped me to see the glory of the Lord in ways I have never known.

Sincerely, 
Willie Otis M.
Atlanta, Georgia

Please notice that a Bishop/Pastor/Minister began teaching about the Feast days....This is happening in churches all over the globe.

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Jeff, very cool. Phyllis L