Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Personal Update

To those of you who support this blog, my website efforts and what YHVH is doing in this [my] life here is what has happened.

I have an apartment, I am not moving back to Vancouver, WA and Abba moved me closer to very special people in my life.
The Apartment has everything that I need.
I was told that I did not have to pay rent and that no expectation or hidden agenda was forth coming.
The apartment has cable, washer and dryer and a place for my small dog, "Scruffers" to call home for the time being. I fully intend to pay my way so please continue praying for added resources like a job for example..[smile]

The God of Israel & all of creation [my Abba] did not reveal what HE was doing until the day that I was moving. Your prayers, support and amazing faith are so appreciated. I would have you know too that Jews, Christians, and Hebrew Roots minded folks support what I do and supported me in this time of need. I continue to have the most amazing time of my life. I live by faith but it is not always an easy task. However, our Heavenly Father is never absent at any time no matter what we walk through.

Obviously, employment is needed still. I also want very much to do more speaking engagements and certainly share what is exploding within my whole being with all of YOU. And yes...I hope that ABBA allows me to bless those who have extended to me a place to live. I want to pay rent and to pay my way....

Thank you for visiting and being a part of this amazing experience.
From the depth of the very spirit granted to me, THANK YOU!

Please pray with one voice for Israel..... often.


No comments: