Saturday, October 15, 2011

A little update

So, here is how life is at the moment: 


Psalms 118:5-7
 I called on the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place. The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do to me? The LORD takes my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire on them that hate me. 

I spoke on Thursday in Vancouver, WA at Festival of Tabernacles with Heritage House Ministries. I spoke on the David and Goliath presentation. I also introduced something that ABBA was revealing to me in the book of Joshua. I can now see the Festivals unfolding in the actions of Joshua. This is developing so more on this later.
I also met and listen to a presentation by this man Cole Wyatt Davis 
[My gosh, this man has a story to tell. His life is beyond almost anything that I have ever heard]
I am curious how ABBA is now introducing him to a  Hebraic Root understanding of the spoken, written and living word. His life will be interesting to follow. Cole and his wife and children are walking through an amazing life, full of experience(s) that dazzle those of us who can only imagine and at times never want to journey through. In talking with them, hearing their heart for Abba and talking to my first child prodigy all grown up...Well, in two words, SIMPLY AMAZING!

On Friday, I awoke to a contribution via email from a person named Sarah in Iowa.....In this hour these contributions demonstrate clearly that ABBA will see me through. I wrote a short response to Sarah Our YHVH knows exactly how to do what we need when we need of him. Sarah's generosity was more than an email but an acknowledgment that ABBA is still our source and he uses his kids to let us know that he is near.

I then spent Friday with my son and his family showing to them how to see the patterns in the bible. I hope to show a little bit more to them before I leave on Sunday. I pray that YHVH will open their hearts. While here, I have heard some disturbing news concerning my youngest...Please pray for her.

My left hand seems to be getting worse. The mobility when trying to use it is extremely painful. I see the doctors on the 18th at the Veterans Hospital in Seattle. I also have an appointment in November and as of this writing I still do not have a date for surgery concerning another matter [ a bit more serious, so they tell me]

I have to begin the process of moving all of next week. I have no idea where I am moving to nor do I know how. [If I did not have faith I am sure by now that I would be in the "Nut Hut!"]

I have been away from the headlines [A good thing to do at times]  as a result of this wonderful Holiday or Holy week of the Festival of Booths.....I simply am astonished that our ABBA and Jewish brothers have maintained these Holy Days for CENTURIES....We are having fun with Heritage House Ministries. I will be spending the Sabbath with them returning home on Sunday night to the Tacoma, WA area.

Your prayers are appreciated. Please know that I pray for so many of you as well.
Thanks for the support and may YHVH bless all of you.

PS. What Abba is showing to me in the book of Joshua is exciting... will post soon.

No comments: