Saturday, October 29, 2011

I will restore my people, Israel

Amos 9:14 And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.

Jeremiah 24:6 For I will set my eyes on them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up.

Ezekiel 11:17 Therefore say, Thus said the Lord GOD; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.

 [NOT all of Christianity is this deceived]
It is my prayer that fellow Christian believers realize that the promises made to Israel have nothing to do with the Christian Theology of the last 2000 years but everything to do with why YEHOVAH created the nation that was to bring forth the twelve sons of Jacob. This nation was to bring forth Judah, the fourth born son of Jacob who would bring fourth King David. Thus establishing the ROYAL bloodline of the "Lion of the Tribe of Judah. The churches of the Gentile nations do not understand this relationship because we were not taught TORAH. We were taught that the law was fulfilled. Yehovah, the bible and what Abba poured into the Hebrew people IS HIS identity which IS the commandments, statutes and laws. They all represent HIM...He did not fulfill himself but he did reveal himself through...ISRAEL.  

Abraham understood this 
Genesis 26:5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws. 

Everything happening in this world is about, because and through this nation, these people.

His feet will stand on the mountains of His people and he shall rule from Jerusalem.

Luke 1:33
 Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
And he will reign over the house of Jaqob eternally and to his Kingdom there will not be an end.” 


We were taught that the Gentile churches are the catalyst for all of what we believe as Christians and Christ's return. We are taught that God is going to come and get the Christians or Christ followers. I challenge this teaching [Interpretation] that has been dominant throughout the world for 2000 years as opposed to 6000 years. It simply is not true in context but is represented in the translations of the word of YEHOVAH that are not original. These translations stipulate that God's word changed!

The title of this article and the scripture verses presented oppose this thinking and these doctrines. This is not how the TORAH presents YHVH'S plan. Please return to the beginning so that you can see what happened and why we are now an Old Testament and a New Testament. This is not based on the God of Israel but those nation that HE allowed to conquer his people. Why did he do this and why is he restoring Israel in these days? AND why is the world system, Babylonian, Greek, Roman, and even the WEST, trying to stop it? Middle East Quartet

I believe that the Jewish people are about to see their brother revealed, and the church is about to see a HEBREW King returning in glory

No comments: