Thursday, October 6, 2011

Barack Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize for what exactly?

This man should be given every award known to humanity

Americans should be damned embarrassed that we are not echoing this mans every single word.
I am wondering what the hell our sons and daughters are fighting and dying for exactly?

When Barack Obama received the Nobel Peace Prize the award was invalidated for me from that moment forward.

I am sick to death of black Americans who are actors opening their mouths to say the most ridiculous of things...Morgan Freeman  and Samuel Jackson give me a break!

I am a black American who happens to be a Kid of the coming Kingdom first. What Barack Obama s doing to this nation is beyond what people like Samuel Jackson and Morgan Freeman would understand any way!
Their words of idiocy are race based...period!

No comments: