Friday, September 30, 2011

Herman Cain is right, I can prove it!

Herman Cain has made the statement, "Black folks are brainwashed!"
Yes Woffie, brainwashed [a hard concept for your wittle, tiny brain to comprehend]

I have been saying this for a long time. Certainly not all Black Folk but after you listen to the following you might agree
  
I am not a fan of Howard Stern

Remember, I am asking all people of faith to Un-Color ourselves from racial identity in order to embrace the coming Kingdom Identity. [Where "Racial Stupidity" is not a house rule.]
 Remember too, that most black folks [of faith] are conservative in thought but many stand behind color as opposed to Biblical principle. [I ain't been able to figure this out most of my life]
?
The Republican Party chases after the illegal immigrant vote....nuff said on these folks! The Republican leadership tosses the black voters under the bus rather than bring truth to the forefront for example: Democrats have been the most racist group of people in our country for 200 years. How many Republicans have you heard share that info?

Read this book...."UNFOUNDED LOYALTY" un-train your brain.

Click here for more on Reverend Wayne Perryman
Most black Americans, and I do mean most are absolutely clueless about actual history. It is embarrassing to me personally, that B.E.T. Entertainment would much rather have Snoop Dog or Jay Z doing their thang rather than educating an entire community, Actual Truth and history along side of popular culture.

Example #2
Most folks that Black America celebrates during so called, "Black History" month were conservative Republicans (98%) including Dr. Martin Luther King. [Open a book, see for yourself!]

Check out my friend Kevin Jackson's the BlackSphere blog
A mind truly is a terrible thing to waste on lies and distortion IE, Democrat party of the last 200 years.
Of course, I would be less than respectful to not mention Thomas Sowell (Watch all seven)




2 of 7


3 of 7


4 of 7


5 of 7

 
6 of 7


7 of 7

Respectfully, Jesse Jackson, Maxine Waters, Al Sharpton, Jemu Green & Cornell West and all the rest of you  that represent what I term the,  "Plantation Nation" I offer the following scripture verses for you to consider.......You lead because of color and race...not faith. Your leadership is abhorrent to the God of Israel.
Jeremiah 3:18 At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered to it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.
Jeremiah 16:19
O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to you from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

So all of you folks who voted because of Skin Color "Ought Ta Be Shame of Yo Self"
While your at it learn about how Islam slaughtered more black folks than any other entity on earth long before the country of America was born.

2 comments:

jasonswofford said...

I notice that Herman Cain doesn't use the term African Americans. He uses the term Black Americans. I wonder if Wolf will get the hint.

Jeff Morton said...

I have never been to Africa. My Father was never in Africa. My grandfather was never in Africa and my great grandfather was a slave in Georgia...he was never in Africa either. We all came from God....