Monday, August 29, 2011

HE Always Encourages

I keep feeling as though the Father is preparing me for some very difficult days. I told him, this sucks [My personal plight at the moment!] He then put in my path some of the most beautiful, spirit filled Christians this weekend. Some of the most faithful Christians I have known. One particular person led me to my Christian faith 36 years ago.

Sunday night I was invited to a church in Lake Tapps, Washington where this friend of 36 years attends. This person introduced me to the the Messiah of Israel. [I now know him as the Lion of the Tribe of Yehuda as opposed to the Christ, alone. I wrote about this precious man in my book, "UN-Coloring Race, Black to Breisheet."

As I shared what I share concerning the root of our faith, the HEBREW ROOT.... I eventually came to know that the Pastor of this congregation has been studying the TORAH from a Hebraic construct for 15 years. He is a servant to these folks to be sure. It was an appointed time and ABBA told me that he wanted me to keep this appointment. Prior to this [and throughout the weekend] I had spoken to Christians across the country.  Imagine at the end of my weekend being in a church where the Pastor did not want to leave the church because, "Who would show these folks this understanding?" I was humbled and so appreciative of this man.

The God of Israel has a way of taking our minds off of our problems especially when we put the needs of others before ours. I had a remarkable weekend doing just that. Abba never, never lets me down when I need to be lifted up. Things are not going well but I will never give up on what God has placed in my path to do, NEVER!

Even though I am miles ahead of where I begun this walk the entire revelation began the day I asked Elohim into my heart. The God of Israel has a way of humbling us even when we get upset about things, trust me! So, you take what he has provided and you move forward!

I was reminded this weekend of just how many millions of believers love the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Of course, when the Father asked me to get out of the bleachers and into the war I had no idea how hard this would be. For six years sharing what he showed to me has been very difficult.

One of the hardest things for me is listening to Christians defend what we have been taught knowing that they don't know that what we have been taught is a mixture of lies blended in with God's word...FOR 1900 years! Our God still saves but he is readying his sheep to KNOW THE DIFFERNCE. A lie is coming and it will take human form...If you do not know the things of TORAH it is very, very probable that many will follow the mixture like the Germans followed Hitler and they don't know it!
It is not a salvation issue for me when speaking with fellow Christians but rather removing the veil.

To explain...For me I have days where I can hardly breath because of what God has illuminated in my life about who he is and who he never was concerning our Savior. It is like looking into your wallet or purse and seeing a dollar and then coming home and finding your house filled to the brink with $100 dollar bills. Those who only know the Gospel only have a buck but when God opens up TORAH it changes everything and his word EXPLODES with revelation...I never come home to a house full of money but I never go anywhere without JOY as an underlying resource when the difficulties come.

Most of the Christians that I know who know the Gospel and love the Messiah of Israel do not know about what is contained in the original Hebraic construct of the words that he repeated on behalf of Elohim
I got to watch this weekend the eyes of many believer go WIDE open! I spoke to folks on the phone, across this nation and was able to share so much...The veil is lifted just a few inches more. My hearts cry is for God to send me out to help people Un-Color Pain, Un-Cover The Lies we have inherited and to Un-Color Race. He encourages me by putting others in front of me that help me see beyond myself. It always works!

I am reminded of several verses of Scriptures:

Revelation 13:11-14 
Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives those[a] who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.

Revelation 16:13-14 
And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and[a] of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

This abomination is going to look like a lamb, act like a lamb and do the things that the God of Israel did. If we do not reconnect the Torah to the Gospel and the Gospel to the Torah many millions will follow this abomination because of the MIXTURE that he represents. As my Pastor Mark Biltz warns..."don't follow miracles" so do I.



I am going to write another book....
I need an editor.

The book will include mostly a collection of articles and essay's that I have written. I have a title,
"LIES WE HAVE INHERITED"


Please pray for this effort
Those of us who do any of this always need support.
http://www.hearandobey.us/?page_id=3700

Be well

No comments: