Thursday, May 12, 2011

$800.00

more....who will stand up with the loot? (for Julie)


Julie D. McQuiston

May 11 at 11:56pm Reply • Report

My trip is set for next week! The Lord has been blessing me so much...I must thank you all for your prayers, I know much of this must come from them! Thank you for praying for my blessing and favor!

I am running out of time to work ...If you can and feel so lead...I would be at my final goal of $ 800. if 34 people would donate/sponsor me $25. Dollars each...then I would be set.
LuV you all! In the Blessings and Grace of Yeshua our Lord!
Shalom!~ Julie

I pray that their is that one person or those people out here who will also JOIN us, be a part of the Kid's of the Kingdom serving one another. 

Yehovah please send those people to answer this call, in the name of Jesus, our coming Messiah, Yeshua of Nazareth....amen!

No comments: