Monday, April 11, 2011

Your Contributions

I would like to thank those who have made contributions to my website via PayPal...I have a goal to raise an additional $1200.00. Please consider helping Hear and Obey achieve this goal. You can also

click here
[non tax deductible]

I am also looking for someone who can help me to redo the entire website.....Your contributions will pay for this as well. The Kids of the Kingdom have always been the ones that God uses to support the work to be done. I hope to build a relationship with the person who can help me maintain my website

Thank you

http://www.hearandobey.us/?page_id=3700

Contact me at comments@hearandobey.us (I prefer a local web designer, person of faith in Yeshua and a reliable, dependable person.) Tacoma, Gig Harbor Washington, area


I would also like to share in Christian churches the message of my book and all that is in my heart to do. Please pray for God to open this door even more so.
The conference that I attended recently.....well, to see lives changed is what causes my blood to flow. Thank you my Lord and Savior for this privilege. God is slowly opening these doors as I mature with this message. Trust me, I wait upon him for sure so continue to pray for me will ya. I cannot see doing anything else for the rest of my life.
I encourage the Messianic folks to stop fighting among yourselves...really! You folks are truly getting on my nerves!

No comments: