Sunday, April 17, 2011

Praise be to the God of Israel

I just returned from a Sunday Church in Auburn, Washington. The Pastor is a black man, a good man. The church was a mixture of folks, all races where present. It was a wonderful service. The entire time that the Pastor was speaking I kept wanting to illuminate his message by connecting certain dots back to the Hebraic word of our Elohim. This happens every time I attend a Sunday church where God's word is spoken from a Christian perspective.

I was able to share with a couple during the "First time visitor gathering" after the service. I shared a couple of things with these folks. The Husband was floored. I watched his mouth and jaw drop as I shared just a few things with them. Respectful that I was invited by friends of mine who attend our services on Saturday and this particular church on Sunday I tempered my conversation.

The Pastor centered his discussion around the book of John . I was pleased to see that he gave back ground from the Torah.  He spoke about the blind man healed. As I was leaving I introduced myself to him and shared the following concerning the miracles that Jesus performed. Jesus performed very specific miracles concerning the body. (The Physical Body)

He made the blind see, the lame walk, the deaf hear and the dead live.  In Ezekiel the prophet speaks of the bones returning to life. The two sticks [click here]


Matthew 11:5 The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy are cured, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is preached to the poor.

These are the nation of Israel....God said I will make the lame walk, the deaf hear, the blind see and the dead live. He is showing to all of us through these miracles...the plan of the redemption of Israel, all of those grafted into this people and the restoration of all things meaning...the body of the Messiah who is the head.

Isaiah 35:5 Then will the eyes of the blind be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped.
Israel will walk again, will hear again, will see again and did in fact live again

The story is about the restoration of Israel and Judah and all of those who are grafted into that covenant as a result of the blood of Messiah who died so that his Bride might live...His bride is not the church but Israel of whom the church is grafted into.

Isaiah 29:18 In that day the deaf will hear the words of the scroll, and out of gloom and darkness the eyes of the blind will see.
[The scroll is referencing TORAH]

Return to the Torah

Isaiah 42:16 I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.

The two sticks look like this and represent Judah & Israel not the New Testament church according to how we have been taught. In this picture Christians are not present but Jews and Syrian Guards under the rule of Rome are. All followers of Jesus are following a Jew in the flesh. Jesus was Jewish for a kazillion reasons

2 comments:

Terry said...

Excellent article, thank you so much. I'm looking forward to sharing with family. Blessings, Terry

Jeff Morton said...

Thanks Terry