Sunday, April 17, 2011

Jeremiah 16:19

Through your contributions I was able to make a large order of my book, "Un-Coloring Race, Black to Breisheet"
I don't have a ton of money so managing your orders without a good supply has been challenging.
Nevertheless, I have made about 5 orders as a result of book orders that come to me personally via my website. I have to buy the envelopes and make a trip to the post office every time your orders appear in my email box......

You may or may not know what it is like to put a book that you wrote into the mail addressed to places all over this world. It is a very humbled feeling. Equally, I am doing something with the support of our Savior to advance His Kingdom. It is a thrill to do any of this.

It is also challenging to do it according to Elohim ....You have to learn how to cope with every personality on the planet. We are all different and easily offended. I have done a lot of offending because of my approach which is constantly developing in order that I glorify our Creator. He never stops pointing out areas that need improvement when dealing with his Kids or my flesh.

I truly love the God of Creation and his Son. Together with His Spirit my entire life has changed.

I realize too, that his word is an offense to all flesh. Those who could care less about the God of creation really truly, could care less!

Those of us who do love the God of Israel have inherited so many lies that we struggle to know what is good and true.....
Jeremiah 16:19

O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to you from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.
We chose to know God via the tree of the knowledge of Good & Evil. We have been doing it the "Hard Way" ever since!

My book is a simple read for everyone who wants to be a Kid of the coming Kingdom....It is a trek back to the light after the hell of living the hard way. I hope you will consider placing an order.

A fellow who is attending our congregation who has struggled with alcoholism and who has been homeless for years approached me Saturday and said, "I have read your book six times, THANK YOU!"

You cannot know what this does to my heart having been a former crack addict! Drugs are designed for one thing only...to destroy the Kids of the Kingdom......

Come out of Babylon, return to TORAH so that the Gospel is illuminated beyond life itself
Un-Color yourself from the lies that we inherited

Love you guys!
http://www.hearandobey.us/?page_id=3629

No comments: