Monday, April 11, 2011

To my beloved Christian brothers and sisters, please forgive me

I had the occasion to share with a husband and wife this weekend who absolutely love the God of Abraham and His son. This wonderful couple was my age or perhaps a bit older. At some point during our conversation I made my usual statement, "Christians know Christianity but they don't know God's word"

I added, I hope you are not offended by my statement. My new friends particularly the wife was offended. Looking back I realize I have to do this without offending people. This has been the most difficult thing because I speak my mind and say what is in my heart to say. I have attributed this to my New York up bringing for as long as I have been this way. Nevertheless, these people were instantly offended. This is not my goal, never has been!

I asked the following question as our conversation continued, "How did Noah have to gather the animals?" The wife said by twos of course. I asked her when did the Jews receive the law? Her response was Moses received the ten commandments. I asked her to turn in her bible to Genesis 7:2

Of every clean beast you shall take to you by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.

I asked, what made them clean or unclean and how did Noah understand these laws if Moses received the Law at Sinai? My new friends were rather surprised to see that Noah gathered the animals by seven. They were equally surprised that Moses knew the law before he received the commandments Exodus 18:16

When they have a matter, they come to me; and I judge between one and another, and I do make them know the statutes of God, and his laws

I shared  a great deal of information from God's word with this couple and they were eager to hear more. I handed to them a set of the DVD's Feast of the Lord along with the notes and a DVD entitled "Replacement Theology" http://www.elshaddaiministries.us/ourstore.html 


You can order this from El Shaddai Ministries for $25.00 the Replacement DVD is $10.00 I recommend that every fellow believer acquire this information. It will change your biblical understanding if you are willing to see God's word open up

By the end of our conversation the lady said, "I understand now why you said, "Christians know Christianity but they don't know God's word" She went on to add that she did not understand how I could make such a comment as she has loved God all of her life. She realized at the same time that I was trying to show her something not put her down. Her husband said (and I quote) "YOU HAVE BLOWN MY MIND IN LESS THAN THIRTY MINUTES!" I hear this all the time and realize that it was the God of the bible who does that, not me. He is the one bringing illumination to his word to millions. During the conference we enjoyed sharing and being Kids of the coming Kingdom. This is after all, the goal...Bringing the Body together!


I also recognize that YeHoVaH does not want me to continue doing what I do if and when it offends His kids. This is a bridge that is difficult for me to cross because I am so blunt, lacking sensitivity. You see, I would get offended because Christians are so quick to defend what they really don't know in many cases.  
I was overlooking what we do know.  

I certainly have some growing to do and will do what ever it takes to accomplish what the God of Creation has put in front of me to do. This couple came away from our conversation changed. Not because they were wrong or simply did not know what they now know. They wanted to know more. These life long Christians wanted to know what I now, know and how to search God's word in the manner that I was sharing it

I was showing to them how to see God's word from a Hebraic perspective as opposed to a Greek perspective. The difference is so huge, so big, so gigantic that it truly does blow your mind! How God does everything that he does including the Greek and the time that he reveals is beyond brilliant. His timing is all based on the plan of redemption. Both King David and Henry Ford had the ability to build a car. However, God had not revealed it to both men at the same time. This is a very good example of what God revealed two thousand years ago and what he is revealing now. All of it has always been in his word.

I was showing to them how to see the concepts before they were translated. This will open up the bible to everyone who is willing to return to the beginning and look again. I truly have to learn how to help fellow believers do this. I watched a wonderful couples biblical understanding explode over the weekend (At a Conference) I also was able to see the offense in person [that I far too often commit] and overcome it. This sort of format does not allow that to happen [blogs, Facebook etc] God has a better way to do this or to say this or to write this information and he continues to teach us. It all starts when we look at the Jewishness of Jesus....This is the key to unlocking scripture.

Christians have never stopped learning about the God of Israel and I need to never ever forget that again!
The more that I do this the more I realize how much I don't know. The more that I share the Hebraic construct of God's word the more Christians come to an understanding that blows up or illuminates God's word beyond anything that any of us have known.....HE IS DOING THIS for such a time as this. The more that I do this the more I learn how important it is to not be offensive but this is so hard for me personally to not do. I often don't know that I am being offensive......Really!

Isaiah 46:10 
Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: 

Isaiah 55:11 So is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

The goal is to share with brothers and sister why we need to go back to the beginning and look again at how the bible is written but we have to do so as if we are the dirt that sat up and became man. Adam did not see a Christian or and Jew when he realized that he was naked.

Those of you who know me, know how I leap out of bed with a joy that is bursting in my chest daily. You know that I will always admit when I am wrong. I thank you for being a part of my life. In five years many of you who know me...live all over this globe. I am the one who is privileged and so I am the one who must remain humbled...Forgive me if I have offended you.
None of us can afford to stop learning from an unlimited Creator who has an unlimited amount of information in His word.

No comments: