Monday, March 7, 2011

Who is Jeff Morton?

The crazy black dude who is Conservative  politically, Hebraic Roots driven in faith. A man who loves Israel and the biblical people that the entire bible is centered around. I am an Un-Colored American who has Un-Trained the pain of racism. I am a believer in every word of Scripture especially those written before the translations and I like to eat food and talk to people...

I love people accept for those who want to cut my throat or keep me Black and Proud. I am a "Kid of the Kingdom. I see people in the same way that we see the rainbow...Beautiful.

Except for Louis Farrakhan, Reverend Jeremiah Wrong Jr.(I mean Wright Jr.) Reverend Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton...These people are loved by God but not me! (I do pray for them nonetheless!)

I better not speak for the Creator huh?

Click here if you want to see me talk about this amazing life I have been given.
I wrote a book about this stuff too and it is selling..Thank you Abba Father, thank you!

Oh, I have a website too...http://www.hearandobey.us

1 comment:

SolaceRadioTorah101 said...

The Spirit lead Man above - Shalom