Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Jews killed Jesus and Jesus fulfilled the Law....must be un-learned

Just the other day a fellow Christian said to me, "The Jews are suffering because they were INSTRUMENTAL in the death of Jesus." [Gentiles killed him]
The individual went on to say that the Old Testament is largely obsolete because Jesus fulfilled the law.

As I begun to share what I share to CHRISTIANS I was met with a certain disbelief that I would even consider defending the Jews and or Israel. These type encounters are the most sad to me. I had another Christian lady refuse to speak with me when I mentioned the Jewishness of Jesus. She said rather assertively, "I don't have to talk with you anymore!"

I am reminded of Isaiah 62 (In the English)
 1 For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent,
   for Jerusalem’s sake I will not remain quiet,
till her vindication shines out like the dawn,
   her salvation like a blazing torch.
2 The nations will see your vindication,
   and all kings your glory;
you will be called by a new name
   that the mouth of the LORD will bestow.
3 You will be a crown of splendor in the LORD’s hand,
   a royal diadem in the hand of your God.
4 No longer will they call you Deserted,
   or name your land Desolate.
But you will be called Hephzibah,[a]
   and your land Beulah[b];
for the LORD will take delight in you,
   and your land will be married.
5 As a young man marries a young woman,
   so will your Builder marry you;
as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride,
   so will your God rejoice over you.  6 I have posted watchmen on your walls, Jerusalem;
   they will never be silent day or night.

You who call on the LORD,
   give yourselves no rest,
7 and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem
   and makes her the praise of the earth.
 8 The LORD has sworn by his right hand
   and by his mighty arm:
“Never again will I give your grain
   as food for your enemies,
and never again will foreigners drink the new wine
   for which you have toiled;
9 but those who harvest it will eat it
   and praise the LORD,
and those who gather the grapes will drink it
   in the courts of my sanctuary.”
 10 Pass through, pass through the gates!
   Prepare the way for the people.
Build up, build up the highway!
   Remove the stones.
Raise a banner for the nations.
 11 The LORD has made proclamation
   to the ends of the earth:
“Say to Daughter Zion,
   ‘See, your Savior comes!
See, his reward is with him,
   and his recompense accompanies him.’”
12 They will be called the Holy People,
   the Redeemed of the LORD;
and you will be called Sought After,
   the City No Longer Deserted.

I have asked this question of Christians now for four years: Why is the Lord called the "Lion of the Tribe of Judah?"  to date not one Christian believer has answered the question correctly

Revelation 5.5 And one of the elders said to me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Genesis 49:9 You are a lion's cub, O Judah; you return from the prey, my son. Like a lion he crouches and lies down, like a lioness--who dares to rouse him?
 Rabbi Shaul aka Apostle Paul writes [quoting Isaiah]

Romans 15:12 
And again Isaiah says, There will be the root of Jesse, and he who comes to be the ruler over the Gentiles; in him will the Gentiles put their hope. Paul took TORAH to the Gentiles not Christianity

Isaiah 11:1
And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots

Isaiah 11:10
And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

Many Christians the world over do not understand who Judah is, why Judah is or why God called Judah's lineage, the "Law Givers". Psalms 60:7 & Psalms 108:8

Genesis 49:10 says: "The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and to him shall the gathering of the people be."

I often have people ask, why do you hate Christians so much or why do you put down Christians in your writing? One of the things that is consistent in speaking with Christians is that rather than discuss the issues I address most are offended because I ask questions that many cannot answer. All the while I am thinking, is it not the goal to know the Lord? In a recent article I wrote "Christians know Christianity, not God's word"
I stand by this statement because it is the absolute truth! God's word starts from Genesis and ends in Revelation. So, why is Jesus called the Lion of the tribe of Judah?
In truth.....my ministry is to Christians. So many don't know critical information being revealed. Many know the translations and a very Greek biblical understanding of a very Hebrew people
For example:
 Why was Esther praying & fasting for three days
Esther 4:16
Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast you for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in to the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish.
Why was Jonah in the belly of the whale for three days?
Jonah 1:17
But the LORD provided a great fish to swallow Jonah, and Jonah was inside the fish three days and three nights.
Why were Isaac and Abraham three days journeying
Genesis 22 Then on the third day Abraham lifted up his eyes, and saw the place afar off.

 Jesus rose on the third day:
 How is all of this related to the plants coming forth on the third day of creation.

Why did the ram appear stuck, its head stuck in a thorny bush?
Why did Jonah's head get entangled while in the belly of the fish?
Jonah 2:5
"The waters compassed me about, even to the soul: the depth closed me round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head"

Why did the crown of thorns  placed on Jesus' head mimic these two previous events?

Why was this galaxy found during passover 2009 by the Hubble Telescope?


What is the God of creation communicating to us in his word?
Why do we not have a Hebraic understanding or original understanding of the story or see the many, many, many repetitions of the story? Written by Hebrews, lived by the Jews, inspired by God for them to record and present his Commandments, Statutes and Laws! The Biblical story presented to Ruth via marriage and all Gentiles to be grafted into [as well by] the marriage of the Lamb to his people. Rabbi' Shaul's entire ministry was to offer to the Gentile an invitation to this wedding. He quoted the Scriptures every other sentence...The last 3rd of the bible was not written when he did so!

The answer is knowing why He was Jewish in the flesh, why HE created the Hebrews and  what He poured into the Jews so that we would know HIM too. If you do not know the answers to these questions...You will get offended when someone like me comes along and asks, "Why don't you know God's word as a Christian?" Why do you only know the last 3rd of the entire revelation?"

If you challenge what you know in these last [before his eternal reign is announced] days watch what happens.
The Holy Scriptures will be illuminated as if a light switch was turned on after 2000 years of seeing "Darkly"

In all fairness, God is revealing something amazing for such a time as this....It is beyond my ability to capture in words but,I can offer:  Here is what you HAVE to do in order to see it.
You must 
  • Support the Jews,  
  • Stand with Israel and  
  • know why HE was Jewish. 
The only way to do this is to return to what the TORAH is and not what you have been taught.

Isaiah 49:6 he says: "It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring my salvation to the ends of the earth."

Jeremiah 31:31-40
31 “Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah32 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them,[a] says the LORD. 33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”
       35 Thus says the LORD,
      Who gives the sun for a light by day,
      The ordinances of the moon and the stars for a light by night,
      Who disturbs the sea,
      And its waves roar
      (The LORD of hosts is His name):
       36 “ If those ordinances depart
      From before Me, says the LORD,
      Then the seed of Israel shall also cease
      From being a nation before Me forever.”

37 Thus says the LORD:

      “ If heaven above can be measured,
      And the foundations of the earth searched out beneath,
      I will also cast off all the seed of Israel
      For all that they have done, says the LORD.

38 “Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, that the city shall be built for the LORD from the Tower of Hananel to the Corner Gate. 39 The surveyor’s line shall again extend straight forward over the hill Gareb; then it shall turn toward Goath. 40 And the whole valley of the dead bodies and of the ashes, and all the fields as far as the Brook Kidron, to the corner of the Horse Gate toward the east, shall be holy to the LORD. It shall not be plucked up or thrown down anymore forever.”

Israel was reborn and Jacob's descendants are being regathered. The seed of Abraham is being revealed and the Jews are being restored..... You would do well to know who and why the Lion of the Tribe of Judah is soon to return to the land promised....Israel!

Some Jewish religious leaders conspired against Jesus (courtesy of Rome) and Gentile's killed him.

Zechariah 8:23
Thus saith the Lord of hosts : In those days, wherein ten men of all languages of the Gentiles shall take hold, and shall hold fast the shirt of one that is a Jew, saying: We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

If you wonder, why do I need to know this? The answer is very simple...When did you realize that you knew enough about our unlimited Creator? The best part about doing any of this is when fellow Christian's eyes are opened and they see this...I have watched many simply cry when their eyes are opened to who The Lion of the Tribe of Judah really is. Both men and woman are completely humbled when they see who the Jews are and what the church really is..................................................
The idea is to add to what we know not prove it wrong!

Jeff Morton 

No comments: