Sunday, March 20, 2011

Note to J-Street

Note to J-Street and anyone else who is simply not getting this.

It is written,

Genesis 17:7 I will establish my covenant as an EVERLASTING covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you.

Genesis 17:8 The whole land of Canaan, where you are now an alien, I will give as an EVERLASTING possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God."

Ps 105:9-10 Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath to Isaac; And confirmed the same to Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an EVERLASTING covenant:

 Galatians 3:17

What I am saying is this: the Law, which came four hundred and thirty years later, does not invalidate a covenant previously ratified by God, so as to nullify the promise.

Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the days come, said the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Not one time do the Holy Scriptures say WITH  Palestinians, Arabs [or even Christianity for that matter.]

I present to you by the testimony from their own lips, unmitigated, unmistakable, unbelievable (and they offer proof)

STUPIDITY!

 

2011 J Street Conference

No comments: