Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A little request?

Many of you don't know this but I get anywhere from 300 to 500 emails a day. Oddly enough the weekends not so much.  My book is selling all over the globe...I am amazed, truly! I am also not perfect...I make mistakes. I am one of you guys, not above any of you. I got bills and debt and difficulty just like everybody else...

But I wake up in the morning with a love for you guys that explodes in my chest. I cannot wait to jump out of my bed...between 3:00 and 5:00 everyday to do this! What God has birthed in me is a joy that this world cannot take....I am no longer separated from the source. I do not live by faith and I do not believe in the God of Creation...I am living, breathing, eating and drinking what he has offered to me because I live in HIS HOUSE! He is all over me, all around me...I see him in everything and every situation...Nothing going on in HIS HOUSE is not known to HIM...NOTHING!

Please watch the video's that I post.....they are often from many, many people who know this joy and a whole lot more than me!

With the absolute love of MOCHIACH (Messiah)

I speak a BLESSing over each and every one of you.
Please Abba...Bless your kids today
Shalom, Shalom...
[or Peace, Peace]

No comments: