Saturday, March 12, 2011

Chaos!

Shortly before the end of last year, [2010] I asked my Pastor the following question: I think that next year [2011] is going to be a year of chaos what do you think? My pastor, Mark Biltz responded, "I think that you're right, its going to be an interesting year. He added, "I think were going to see a lot of chaos in the earth!"

Well, I have been skimming the headlines the world over. We are in the Month of March (God's Calendar, Adar 1- Adar II) What is happening globally is simply jaw dropping! As I type this the nuclear facility in Japan has experienced an explosion and radiation leak into the atmosphere. Another Japanese nuclear facility is possibly getting ready to do the same. The 9.1 earthquake in Japan has set into motion catastrophic events. My son and his young family are near Tokyo.  If a meltdown occurs much of this area of Japan will be contaminated, un-liveable. A radiation cloud will head for the Pacific Northwest...Nuclear Fallout!

I keep warning my kids but they really aren't paying attention [like so many in the world.] I know how prophets must have felt [not claiming to be one] I keep telling fellow Christians to return to the Torah...Most think I am in some sort of cult! We are not, God is revealing a great deal to a whole lot of people but mainstream is hell bent on being....Hell Bent!

I wrote a book entitled Un-Coloring Race, Black to Briesheet as a sort of clarion call to return to the God of the bible leaving race and religion at the curb. Part of the motivation in doing so was because I felt in my spirit great horrors coming and that we needed let go of religious division and racial separation [For those who love the God of Abraham] The other reason is because Yahweh is doing the extraordinary as he prepares to "Restore all things"

I don't "beat around the bush" when I write or speak so I won't preface my thoughts about the earthquakes of late. The only people on earth who cannot see a major thing occurring with the ground shaking is simply in denial. Furthermore, I don't need a talking head to tell me that this is normal. I always ask, how do you know? Haiti, Chili and now Japan are not normal. The Tsunami of 2004 is not normal!

A family of five was murdered in Israel.......just reading the news [on line] A person who hates people killed five Jews tonight because of religion....actually because of sin and lost identity!

Black to Briesheet...return from the darkness back to the original light, the breath that created all of us. Killing one another over race and religion, earthquakes, financial collapse, war, radical Islam and now nuclear power plants blowing up. Pastor Mark, too many people are right about our assessment of this year! I am feeling a numbing pain for the world...too many of us are lost as well!

In my book I wrote, "Horrible things are soon to occur in this world." I also wrote an article, "Things are going to get much, much, much worse!"

I thank God that I am a person of faith a "Watchmen" if you will
For nearly five years now everything happening is not a surprise to me. Things really, truly are going to get much, much, much, worse! Chaos is what we will do as a result of not hearing & obeying the God of Israel!

From the following verses we know what types of things will occur:
 Joel 2:10 Before them the earth shakes, the sky trembles, the sun and moon are darkened, and the stars no longer shine.
Isaiah 26:21 See, the LORD is coming out of his dwelling to punish the people of the earth for their sins. The earth will disclose the blood shed upon her; she will conceal her slain no longer.

No comments: