Sunday, February 6, 2011

MY BOOK is selling well (A very humbling surprise!)




So many people, after reading my book, "Un-Coloring Race, Black to Breisheet" have contacted me back expressing the following comments:

  • I thought this book was going to be about race relations
  • I had no idea about the Slave Trade and 1400 years of Islamic Slave trade over Africa
  • This book is brilliant
  • I love how you shared a little bit about all of us in this book
One particular person approached me yesterday and said to me, "Your book is simply wonderful"
This person is someone who I would not have never made a comment one way or the other. I was pleasantly shocked!


I am hoping that one of you who has read the book will write a short summary.
I will post both good and bad...(If it is thoughtful and respectful.

The book is selling well. I want it to sell better than well because I think it speaks to all of us and because I don't mind the profit it has generated to help me do even more. The next book is called

STOP THE MESSY-ANTICS, return to Echad

You can order from me: http://www.hearandobey.us/?page_id=3629

You can order from Amazon Click Here

You can order from createspace.com
Click Here

No comments: