Sunday, February 27, 2011

A letter to Pastors and Rabbis in Seattle/Tacoma area

My grammar is terrible...Thankful for editors especially when they are one of you all

The edited version



February 26, 2011

Gentlemen, and fellow believers,

I hope that you receive this letter with robust enthusiasm after considering the reason I am writing it.
I wrote a book called “Un- Coloring Race, Black to Breisheet” I did so at the behest of the God of Israel. Of this, I am completely sure. Black to Breisheet, or from the darkness back to the beginning is simply restating the word of Elohoim:

Isaiah 46:10
Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Isaiah 48:3
I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I showed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.

We can therefore conclude that the rise of Islam and what we see occurring in the Middle East is not catching the God of creation by surprise.

God is speaking to Israel and to Gentile believers predominantly throughout the bible but the covenants are with Israel, His relationship to Israel is everlasting:

Genesis 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and you and your seed after you in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God to you, and to your seed after you.

Leviticus 26:45
However, I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the LORD.

Deuteronomy 29:13
That he may establish you to day for a people to himself, and that he may be to you a God, as he has said to you, and as he has sworn to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.

Jeremiah 31:10
Hear the word of the LORD, O you nations, declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd does his flock.

Psalm 105:9-10
Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath to Isaac;
And confirmed the same to Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant

In reading these scriptures at the very least consider now the rebirth of the nation of a scattered people, fulfilled.
I am addressing Pastors and Rabbi’s who have sat across the table with this amazing book between us, drawing us together for such a time as this….but we have to heal pain!

Hosea 6:1-6
Come, and let us return to the Lord; For He has torn, but He will heal us; He has stricken, but He will bind us up. After two days, He will revive us; On the third day He will raise us up, That we may live in His sight. Let us know, Let us pursue the knowledge of the Lord. His going forth is established as the morning; He will come to us like the rain, Like the latter and former rain to the earth. "O Ephraim, what shall I do to you? O Judah, what shall I do to you? For your faithfulness is like a morning cloud, And like the early dew it goes away. Therefore, I have hewn them by the prophets, I have slain them by the words of My mouth; And your judgments are like light that goes forth. For I desire mercy and not sacrifice, And the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

I realize that I am addressing people who honor the God of Israel with every breathe in a fallen world. I realize too if we walk around the walls together, nothing can with stand the presence of Hashem, the God of Israel from joining us.

I unequivocally and without reservation believe in the deity of Yeshua (Jesus in the English) but I believe he was Jewish and kept all of the commandments following Torah among his brethren.

I wish to express once again a desire burning in my heart to bring pastors and Rabbis together to simply watch a film….If we can do this while having coffee and fellowship well it is a start. These types of events are happening everywhere. I think it foolish to not see what the hand of our God is doing.

We must come together in support of Israel, His people and His land and we must stand with our Jewish brethren. I want us to watch a film together….the catalyst of hopeful discussion and bridge-building. My goodness, how long are we going to be against what is commanded?

The film is “The Forgotten People” a short video clip follows. I have one pastor willing to allow the use of his building…that is a start.

I know that you are busy folks but I am asking you to make time, take time to do what is absolutely critical….come together! Radical, hateful Islam is doing so as countries….we must do so as men (and woman) of God.

[You are watching the Islamic world congeal]

If you believe this is a good thing for Israel or America, please give your bible, the Holy Scriptures to someone who has a desire to know truth.

I am looking to do something with you for one night….I only ask that you Un-Color yourselves from race and religion in order to see who we are as Israel and those grafted into the covenants. The film is a remarkable and stunning look at Anti Semitism, how it continues to be promoted in many churches. We cannot allow this to continue! Anti Semitism among believers is simply the most diabolically stupid deception. We must peel back the hatred and arrogance and separation.

Please come and help to have a single night of fellowship with those of you in the Seattle, Tacoma area. Who will help me to help us meet…who will help me to build a bridge of friendship? I am really asking too, that black Pastors come out, come out for one night, one film, one cup of coffee.

Remember, every time that you open your bible you read about the relationship between God and Israel.

Bless all of you and thank you.
(I am not trying to re-invent the wheel)

Here are a few needs.
Confirmed location that is accessible for about 50 people
Confirmed date in March hopefully [or early April.] I will be out of town the weekend of the 18th of March
Coffee/Tea and sundry items (Danish for those who have prerequisites, smile)
And your commitment

Jeff Morton
Gig Harbor, Washington


The Forgotten People

Short Video

Short Video

No comments: