Thursday, February 3, 2011

I AM NOT

  • I am not trying to put any of you back under the law
  • I am not trying to tell you to become Jewish
  • I am not telling you that Christianity is bad.
  • I am not telling you that your faith is worthless
  • I am not telling you that you are not saved
  • I am not telling you that the church is not a part of God's plan
  • I am not telling you that the Jews have everything right and that Christians are wrong

So...
If I am not telling you any of the above...why am I telling you anything at all?

I am trying to show you what the CHURCH does not teach you! (It will blow your mind to learn this stuff)

Please watch the following two hour interview of my friend, Tony Robinson
http://jewsandjoes.com/blog/video-widespread-theme-of-3rd-day-resurrection-in-the-tanakh-tony-robinson-glc/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: