Wednesday, February 2, 2011

God Created Us To Do Something!

Matthew Chapter 7

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity (Lawlessness)
 LAWLESSNESS means, did not keep the TORAH.....When Jesus [YESHUA] spoke these words the New Testament had not been written so he was referring to the books of the Tenahk

If a cop pulls you over because you broke the law you are given a ticket. Jesus [YESHUA] nailed the ticket to the cross, not the law!

He is the Law, He is TORAH, He nailed the punishment for not keeping YEHOVAH'S voice, His charge, His commandments, His statutes, and His laws...

YOU have a misunderstanding that has been in practice for 1900 years.

Genesis 26:4-5 (Young's)
4and I have multiplied thy seed as stars of the heavens, and I have given to thy seed all these lands; and blessed themselves in thy seed have all nations of the earth;
 5because that Abraham hath hearkened to My voice, and keepeth My charge, My commands, My statutes, and My laws.'

I am watching the rise of the tribulation and absolute carnage happening both in men, government, economies weather, earthquakes and volcanoes. This is about to get much, much worse

Every time that I hear fellow Christians declare the rapture will happen soon I realize how absolutely deceived the CHURCH is!


When Jesus [YESHUA] spoke the words above.....well, only the Catholic church and the Christian church does all of those things, in HIS name...
YOU all are about to find out how wrong you were just as the Jews are about to find out how wrong they are.....the question is at what cost?

The Jew and the Christian had better come together and very, very, very soon!

So that we can do something!

If you think that the Jews have been replaced...I am not talking to you. Discard this post and please, enjoy your ride to hell!

What is happening in the Middle East is on par with Assyria capturing the Northern Kingdom or Babylon capturing the Southern Kingdom of Israel
Better still, the rise of Haman in the Persian Empire or the formation of Alexander the Great. If you still are clueless....the Roman empire or Hitler himself is being put together in Islam! Everything that has come before this is a dress rehearsal for these very end-time events. You will notice that Israel is completely surrounded by an Islamic nightmare...not Russia!

Those of you who are waiting for a rapture are possibly the most deceived people on the planet and you don't know it.
(I could care less about being controversial here. You are the proverbial frog in a pan of water that is soon to boil) 

Why do I say this? Because you don't know what the TORAH is and you think that the Law was replaced by Grace. You think that God's laws and civil law are the same thing!
If I was a Jew I would get on the fasted thing known for example Light Speed to get away from YOU telling me that I had to accept the Jesus that the Church has been teaching about for 1900 years...If that offends you, so what!

You are basing your faith on 1/3rd of the word of God and you don't know anything at all about the Jewishness of our Savior. I know, I talk to so many of you who don't know a thing about the Old Testament! I know why Yeshua tossed a few tables about in the TEMPLE......Many of you don't have a clue what is taught in Messianic Judaism but declare the Jews to be BLIND. [My goodness, how arrogant is that?]

Watch what happens when Turkey is restored, Jordan falls and the dollar collapses! YOU will be here to see it all!

PLEASE WATCH THIS:

I beg you to return to the TORAH and stand with Israel...YOU are condemning yourself to not do so!

No comments: