Monday, February 28, 2011

The Black Church and the Blind Church see the same thing!

On the website I have written the following:

  • Africa did not create the Black race-
  • Asia did not create the Asian race-
  • Europe did not create the White race.

God created all of us. We are what came out of His thoughts, out of HIS desire. By HIM all things were made.
He started with a man and a woman. Through GRACE, he redeemed a family and by his wisdom he created a nation. He kept a promise to Abraham. He put the plan into action through Isaac and realized the oath through Jacob, HIS assembly was born! The genesis of what he is doing was not a new thing but a planned thing, nothing has changed.

The word assembly is qahal in Hebrew Click here for an in depth explanation courtesy of Jeff Benner

From this word we get the Greek translation Ecclessia and the Hebrew word Synogogai or Synagogue. In the New Testament English the word is translated as CHURCH. As part of the ever present antisemitism found in almost every translation [Replacement Theology Click Here] the word church is used for Christianity but the word Synagogue is used for the Jews. The word means the same thing and was used throughout the Hebrew Scriptures which we call the bible. The very concept of an Old and a New Testament is Replacement Theology.

Jewish Synagogue Old, Christian Church New. (This is absurd!)

The words mean the same, exact thing but a distinction is made in almost every translation. Here is the fact and the truth of the matter.....

The Jews have been gathering for 3800 years. (On the commanded Sabbath according to Leviticus 23) They have assembled based on the oath made to Isaac long before Christianity and the church as it is today. According to Dr. Frank Seekins and just about every linguistic on the earth, Hebrew is the first language. If you visited the link above concerning the word qahal then you will see how amazing the language of God really is. In fact, it is extraordinary because it is miraculous. 

You will not see this taught in churches black, white, or otherwise. Many Pastors simply do not know this information. This sort of teaching was kicked to the curb by Emperor Constantine. Virtually every Christian church teaches what was adopted by Emperor Constantine i.e, REPLACEMENT THEOLOGY.(From a Catholic interpretation)

In todays world the church is being largely ignored and the synagogues are being burnt to the ground around the world. I understand why this is happening but, not because of the so called "End Time Prophecies" most of which are nonsense in my opinion. This is happening because of judgment against the believers in the Holy Scriptures. Moses, in his song explained to all of us what was going to happen to the generations of the children of Israel (Jacob) after Joshua took them into the promised land. Well here we are.

Incidentally, the song of Moses [Deuteronomy 32] was actually written by God himself.
Deuteronomy 31:18-19 And I will surely hide my face in that day for all the evils which they shall have worked, in that they are turned to other gods. Now therefore write you this song for you, and teach it the children of Israel: put it in their mouths, that this song may be a witness for me against the children of Israel.

Well their are those of you who BLINDLY will concede that this was meant for the Jews and that is why God had to create a church. "The Jews kept blowing it!" Well do you remember that oath God made:

Psalm 105:9-10
Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath to Isaac;And confirmed the same to Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant

How many more of you insist on calling our God a LIAR?

So when I wrote: Africa did not create the Black race-Asia did not create the Asian race-Europe did not create the White race I did so because God does not speak differently to his creation accept for and to the Jews. This people HE set apart. Every time that you open your bibles you prove this.

Speaking to Black Pastors in particular, seminary trained leaders of the "CHURCH" Most are into the political realities of the first black President either for or against. When I speak to Christian Pastors on the whole most are concerned with spreading the Gospel in order for men to be better men. Very topical sermons based on changed lives. Christianity and the belief in Jesus has certainly changed many, many lives over the centuries. For me to denigrate this would be simply stupid! {As I grow in what the God of creation has revealed to me I realize that I have been wrong on many occasions on how to share this revelation.) Nevertheless, what the church is sharing today is a watered down interpretation of the Miraculous first language. We have all grown up with a Western interpretation of the Gospel message. My experience over the last four years is that people are looking for more.
I know why because I do not see the world through the nonsense of "End Time Prophecies" That come out of  what we are seeing in the world. I see the TORAH and Israel and I see my Jewish brethren according to the scriptures and not antisemitism.

Knowing God's words, understanding the TORAH and the original purpose for it was to teach us about the coming King not how to be better people. Here is where most doctrines simply fall apart in Christianity. Their are over 36,000 interpretations. Many of you understand God's word based on the denomination or non denomination you follow. Do any of you know God's word from its original revelation to the Jews? Do you know the foundation that was interpreted. If not than what is supporting the last 3rd of the word of Elohim?
You see, the spoken, written and living word cannot contradict one another but if we now have the Old and the New....I assure you that this is not of God but rather men...men who hate the Jews!

The Jews were the first to have church...Read it for yourselves...AND MOSES ASSEMBLED THE PEOPLE! The church fathers are Abraham, Isaac & Jacob. If you don't understand this it is because The black church and the blind church see the same thing.


When black folks say to me, "Why are you always talking about Jewish stuff?" I answer, my savior was Jewish and he did not talk about race relations. He spoke about his Father and he delivered his instructions.


John 12:49 "For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak"

Deuteronomy 18:18 "I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him."

As I watch man go to and fro I see what God is doing with crystal clarity because I know who Moses was writing about in the TORAH. I know what and who the first five books are all about from a Hebraic construct as opposed to a Greek or English translation.

THE SO CALLED NEW TESTAMENT SCRIPTURES DID NOT EXIST WHEN THE FOLLOWING  WORDS WERE SPOKEN
[For the record, I believe in one complete book...from Genesis to Revelations]

John 5:39 "Search the scriptures; for in them you think you have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me."
John 5:46 "For had you believed Moses, you would have believed me; for he wrote of me."
Luke 24:27 "And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded to them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself."
2nd Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

Here is what the blind leading the blind ignore
Deuteronomy 29:29 "The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law."
According to what we were taught....Jesus fulfilled the law that all of the verses above said he would come to teach?

In the black church and among fellow Black Americans there is a territorial mentality stating that black folks must be black first and we must never break that boundary. I have often said that black folks who are people of faith hold dear this identity because of the struggle to have one at all in a society that truly denigrated black America. The white Christian of days long ago used Jesus to justify chains and brutality. Black people were slaves first. We were considered animals who were like pets accept for the fact that pets were treated better. I would be a complete fool to ignore this hateful treatment of an entire race of God's kids. What Islam, long before the white CHURCH did was far worse, more horrible and certainly for well over a thousand years longer. To sum it all up...SIN! So in order to see how all of this happened we have to go back to the beginning when mankind lost his identity. You see, it is still God's plan to redeem us and to redeem Israel and he will do so based on the beginning...not the end!

Isaiah 46:10 "Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:"

Those who follow the current President with a gusto that in my opinion is straight out of hell itself follow a repetition of Rehoboam and they don't know it because they don't know the patterns announced in how the God of Israel does things. What they know is Western Christianity, Racial separation and a Greek mentality. We do not know the original and the people who presented it to us are surrounded by the same slave masters who are as we speak killing one another across the Middle East.

The Black Church and the Blind Church see the same things!  We see Darkly. 1st Corinthians 13:12 "For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known." Paul is quoting scripture as he is writing to the people of Corinth He is quoting the scriptures that did not contain Western theology or a New Testament concept thereof.

Isaiah 25:7 "And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the veil that is spread over all nations."

This very thing causes all to not see what the God of Israel is doing. Un-Color yourself from race and religion so that  you really, truly see what is behind the following verse of scripture:

Jeremiah 16:19
יט  יְהוָה עֻזִּי וּמָעֻזִּי, וּמְנוּסִי--בְּיוֹם צָרָה; אֵלֶיךָ, גּוֹיִם יָבֹאוּ מֵאַפְסֵי-אָרֶץ, וְיֹאמְרוּ אַךְ-שֶׁקֶר נָחֲלוּ אֲבוֹתֵינוּ, הֶבֶל וְאֵין-בָּם מוֹעִיל.  O LORD, my strength, and my stronghold, and my refuge, in the day of affliction, unto Thee shall the nations come from the ends of the earth, and shall say: 'Our fathers have inherited nought but lies, vanity and things wherein there is no profit.'

You can stay Black or you can stay Blind. However, it is my hope that you become a "Kid of the coming Kingdom"...Un-colored, Un-Broken and Un-Trained....

Un-Separated from the lion of the Tribe of JUDAH!

Please stand with Israel.....Our God is returning to this land. What is about to happen demands your standing with His people.

I cannot be a BLACK man about this...I have to be a man of God and do what he has put before me.
I choose to HEAR and than to DO or Shema (Deuteronomy 6) As this generation is gathered...You make a horrible mistake to stand by your color and your denomination as the climax of who our God is and who Israel is.....is being revealed. He is revealing all of this through, ISRAEL (The sons and daughters of Jacob) The enemy is trying to stop this from happening. His tool is...ISLAM!

What we have been taught about Israel is not in God's word. Far too many of you see the same thing!

No comments: