Friday, February 25, 2011

The American Flag, Symbol of God and Israel

On the America flag we have 7 red stripes, 6 white stripes and 50 stars that are set apart and imaged over a blue back ground. I do not know the ancient Hebrew alphabet nor am I fluent in Hebrew so bare with me as I bring forward the information that is in my spirit now for 3 years. I would suggest to you that the American flag is declaring God's intention for this nation at its inception or creation.

Proverb 25:2
It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter.

Deuteronomy 29:29
The secret things belong to the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

America is not the creation of men but, men carried out the creation of America.

No comments: