Thursday, January 6, 2011

Why knowing the Jewishness of Jesus (YESHUA) is CRITICAL for this generation

This blog post is the number one post that you all have read of my stuff. Many Christians think that I dislike what we believe and don't think much for Christianity. The truth is I have reconnected to the first part of the book (The Holy Scriptures) For thirty years the church did not teach me what I now know [and continue to learn] about the God of Israel and Yeshua. Most of the church does not know this stuff and neither do Christians...WE WERE RIPPED OFF! 

Trust me, I speak with you folks all over the globe we were not taught what believing Jews know. In particular those who know the Messiah. Those who don't still know more about Elohim than every Christian Pastor of the earth who thinks the Law was fulfilled. That is the lie (I could careless if that offends you, REALLY!)  Challenge what you have been taught! I am very blunt concerning this....Everyone wants to hear, nice spirit filled commentary as they toss the Jews under the bus with much of Christian doctrine causing this! You won't get that sort of consideration from me.....We need to stand with our Jewish brothers.Yeshua will not honor you...according to HIS own words 

Matthew 7:23 and then will I avow unto them, I never knew you. Depart from me, workers of lawlessness. [Workers with out TORAH] 

You must understand the context of this verse...no other religious body does anything in HIS NAME accept Christianity/Catholicism ......Catholicism is demonic in my opinion and much of Christianity comes from this understanding.....The son of Mary and Joseph was a Jew and Rabbi Paul never became a Christian on the Road to Damascus!

Those who know me personally know why I jumped out of the pews and got onto the field...The enemy is a liar and for 1900 years many follow the lie and don't know it (I love you guys, I really really do.

Watch this first...it will help to understand this post (Make time you won't regret it)




 Two Questions that I get asked all the time are (Especially by black folks, Pastors, Ministers and Prophets)
 1) Why do we need to know all that Jewish stuff?
 2) Why do you keep trying to put us back under the law?


Many know Christianity but very few know God's word. I am not trying to be offensive but I am not going to sugar coat my message...not in 2011. WE don't have time and much of the church has been deceived and does not know it. 

I am going to speak into the black community with a roar as I obey the God of Israel. I address all people but specifically the Black Church...UN-COLOR YOURSELVES. (And everyone else that lives vicariously through racism and race identity)

If you do not know the bible from a Hebraic construct and if you don't know much AT ALL about the Jewishness of Jesus (Yeshua) it is because you have been TAUGHT Christianity (and the Greek translation of the Gospels which has its root in Catholicism but know next to nothing about HIS word and what the Hebrews were shown) You have to know both! {Beginning with Genesis and not John}
Then why did he teach it to 40 men 12 of whom were the core of his followers the Old Testament or the words of his Father? Why did he write it down for Moses with his finger and why does he say over 7000 times in scripture, "Keep my commandments?" (After all he was born in the flesh but was always very, very, very active in the bible long before his birth! How many times did He quote Paul?
We were taught that Judas betrayed Jesus...Actually (according to many sages) He was trying to cause Jesus to demonstrate his power by forcing the coming King to do what he was going to do. He did betray Jesus but not in the way we are taught. Judas was trying to force the issue...like Aaron did when he made the golden calf. Remember, in Hebraic thinking God repeats history over & over again

Let's look at the very first verse in the bible.
(I have it listed in both the English and the Hebrew)

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth
בראשית- ברא -אלהים את השמים -ואת- הארץ׃    
"hebrew" style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;">      
(Remember Hebrew is read from right to left)























The biggest thing that I hope you will see about what is above is how the center branch of the Menorah lines up under the Aleph/TAV (Alpha/Omega, in Greek) 
You will notice too, that in the English (Translation) The word Aleph/Tav is not translated in fact it is not even listed. Completely left out...????

Note all of the Jots and Tittles, which offer great insight in the scripture were not translated in the Greek nor are they translated in the English bibles of the last 500 years (How important are they? It is best compared to getting out of bed without your head!)

(ASV) Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law, till all things be accomplished. What is a Jot and a tittle people?
Back to the menorah and the first verse in the bible...what did John see in Revelation"

Revelation 1:8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.” 

And where did John see him standing ?
"I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and among the lampstands was someone “like a son of man,”b dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest.

Now we know that the Menorah is representing the servant branch (Center branch) which connects God to Earth and supports all of the plan of Creation...He was born a Jew. I could write for the rest of the day about the Menorah but many of YOU  think this is a Jewish thing.

If you don't understand this stuff YOU cannot see what is happening in the earth. You cannot see why the Jews are only one twelfth of the 12 sons of Jacob 

(Very Important: All are considered Jewish in todays rational but, what does the scriptures teach us about their origin?) Specifically, they are of the House of Judah)

  • WE cannot understand why the land, that the Arabs are trying to take from Israel is the land that JUDAH is to inherit.
  • WE DON"T UNDERSTAND why God created INHERITANCE and blessed Judah and Joseph with splinting the birthright. [The enemy is doing everything he can to stop this inheritance by killing the Jews for centuries now.]

The church has taught that the hell of the Jews is because they were replaced, they killed Jesus...Actually the Syrians under the leadership of Rome, the Gentiles,  killed Jesus. Like I said, WE know what WE have been taught but we don't know the scriptures from the mind of those who God chose to teach us (Every time you open your bible you read what they wrote and than in the same breathe call them blind(?) Ironically those blind folks have taught you everything that you know and the Blind church tossed what they know under the bus!

Like the story of Joseph revealing to his brothers who he was...the same pattern is about to repeat....A replay of the story of Joesph is occurring. Soon they will know and the church will know.......

For anyone to believe that a rapture is going to occur and take the true church out of the world is because they know Christianity and not God's word...Everything is about Israel and Judah. Israel is not just the JEWS, they are a nation scattered. The Diaspora continues The Messiah is going to take a church which only knows Him from a Greek perspective out of the earth, millions will simply disappear and His direct descendants will remain her to experience tribulation....My God, the damned angle has done a good job with this relatively knew concept.

Read Jeremiah 31:31-40 and Ezekiel 37:15-27

[Not one time while out lining the New Covenant does he say Judah, Israel and Christians]

Some Scriptures to address
[American King James Version]
In the Scriptures we read:
Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega [Aleph/Tav], the beginning and the end, the first and the last."

Isaiah 44:6 "Thus said the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God."

Isaiah 48:12" Listen to me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last. 

The Lion of the Tribe of Judah

Revelation 5:5 "And one of the elders said to me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Hebrews 7:14 "For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Judah; of which tribe Moses spoke nothing concerning priesthood."

If the goal is to know Jesus, (YESHUA) why does the following happen virtually every time I ask the question?
  • What do you know about the Jewishness of Jesus?
 Every single person that I have asked this question to in four years has said, "Not much or nothing or I don't need to know any of that stuff!" Well, our savior was 100% Jewish. He chose the Hebrew nation, that He created to reveal himself and every single one of you who read his bible read what THEY wrote and yet...YOU don't know much about the KING of Israel.

You carry what they were given into your church every Sunday and yet you don't know what the Menorah represents or the 10,000 (smile) things that are recorded in the first sentence of the bible. Actually, the first word in the bible is Breisheet (In Hebrew) 

When you break this word down in ancient Hebrew you see a summary of the entire bible including the cross event...If you don't understand any of this IN THIS GENERATION....I am pretty sure that many of us will follow the Anti Christ in the same way that Germany followed Hitler...or at the very least face a slaughtering such as what occurred via Hitler. May the God Israel have mercy upon us. 

Please consider watching the following presentation









No comments: