Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Forgotten People (project of Jeff Morton)

I am needing support and people to help me to bring this production to Seattle, Portland, Eugene...I am speaking to fellow Christians and Jews alike...
I have a full time job now so my down time is limited (Thank you Yehovah)

"Building Bridges" (I meant what I said)

'Every bridge that is under construction between Jews and Christians must be protected and completed'

We have to UN-TRAIN the PAIN-We have to do this!

Black folk specifically...YOU must come and partner with me and others (You all are bout to get sick of me coz YEHOVAH has put it into my heart to come knocking on your church door!)

The consequences are beyond our ability to comprehend if we do not Stand! You cannot love the God of Israel and toss the Jews under the bus....YOU CANNOT DO THIS! [If you do this it is because you are biblically illiterate (in my opinion)] Yeah, I know this does not SOUND inviting but what is being allowed to rise up against Judaism and Christianity wants to cut off your head! 

Is.... cutting off the heads of those who follow the very message given to a very Hebrew Abraham, Isaac & Jacob! You cannot turn off the stories that are news globally. You can only turn off your involvement. This is a LIFE MISTAKE. Please STAND

The folks at PJTN are willing to call anyone interested in hosting this workshop/seminar CLICK HERE

PLEASE WATCH:

I am involving myself in supporting PJTN in this manner but also to be a voice for this brilliant, heart rendering presentation of the FACTS!

Contact me but spread this to the Un-Colored Pastors, Ministers, Priests and Rabbi's
jubean@comcast.net or comments@hearandobey.us
Because, I am coming and this film is coming with me.

The Father keeps showing to me how much I love people...REALLY! I have found my station and now I am moving forward.

With the love of my entire being and certainly the support and strength of the God of Israel....
Be blessed & Shalom!

2 comments:

larry said...

John 8:44-47 (English Standard Version)

44(A) You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires.(B) He was a murderer from the beginning, and(C) has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him.(D) When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. 46Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? 47(E) Whoever is of God hears the words of God.(F) The reason why you do not hear them is that(G) you are not of God."

Cross references:

1. John 8:44 : 1 John 3:8, 12; John 8:23; Matt 13:38
2. John 8:44 : Gen 4:8, 9; 1 John 3:12, 15; Rom 5:12
3. John 8:44 : 1 John 2:4
4. John 8:44 : Gen 3:4; 2 Cor 11:3; Rev 12:9
5. John 8:47 : John 18:37; 1 John 4:6
6. John 8:47 : John 10:26
7. John 8:47 : John 8:41

Jeff Morton said...

Larry is a person who is only as knowledgeable about the New Testament. Larry is what Replacement Theology produces. For example: Jesus was Jewish, so too were the disciples as was Rabbi Shaul...AKA Apostle Paul. Larry knows as much about their societies, idioms and traditions handed down by Moses from God himself as does every human being concerning life on the planet Zaytar....? I will not allow his comments in the future. He uses scripture to promote "stupid!"