Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dorcas Brown Smith needs a blessing

 http://www.facebook.com/jmorton2/posts/103024913106648?ref=notif&notif_t=like

If you have been to my website..http://www.hearandobey.us/?page_id=3658
You have heard a lady singing....(I hope that you all figured out how to turn off the music..hahahah!)
One of the number one emails that I get is:


The lady singing, who is she?
 OR 
My gosh that girl singing has a beautiful voice but can we turn it off ?
(while we look at the stuff on your website)
 Visit Dorcas on Facebook

Well, Dorcas Brown Smith and her family are my friends and she has sent the following:
IF YOU CAN OPEN YOUR HEART AND POCKET TO HELP THIS LADY....

Well, you will be a giant in her life...
Can you imagine her sharing your gift with her five small kids?
Dorcas is also learning about the ROOTS of her faith. A truly amazing gift to my life.

You  can believe that I will do my part as well!


Dear Family and Friends,                                                                                        January 18, 2011

All my life, I knew that I was born to sing. That was just the beginning of discovering my purpose. It is my dream and life's pursuit to sing, write, and arrange songs that will inspire, bless, breath hope, touch hearts, transform lives, and bring the sounds of heaven to every continent on planet earth! This year I am determined to create a new cd. One of the most important tools I need to begin and complete this project is a 15" Mac Book Pro Laptop. To purchase this equipment with all the programs that I need, technical support, warranty, case, speakers, and mini midi keyboard, I am looking at a cost over $2000. Any money that exceeds the cost of the equipment will be set aside for the recording project, which is thousands of dollars. I am asking for your support so that I can purchase this laptop and accessories. I am not asking for any specific dollar amount. You can decide what you would like to invest. This is my form of missions to the world, through music.

By the way, this computer will also be used in my classroom and music studio for teaching lessons, for workshops and presentations, and personal use. I am very excited for this dream that is about to manifest and I am very thankful to be able to share it with you!!! Much love and many blessings!!!

Sincerely,
Dorcas Smith (Brown)

PS. You can send your support to my address:
(I removed her address)

Or, you can call me at 503-750-1117 to make other arrangements.

Everyone that supports this endeavor will be updated with the details and status of my purchase and the cd project(s).

No comments: