Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Un-Learn, Un-Color, Un-Train....RENOVATE!

For the record, I have nothing but love for my Christian brothers and sisters but, we have to challenge how we have been taught the scriptures. This is an imperative in these hours. I wrote the following in December 2010

http://www.hearandobey.us/?page_id=3379

In June of 2009 the Messiah woke me up in the middle of the night. His word to me were "Tell My People to un-color themselves from the races and the religions that blind them from seeing how they are connected to ISRAEL."

He is returning to HIS direct descendants, JUDAH as he regathers the scattered kingdom of Israel (And those grafted into this Kingdom as a result of HIS blood. (I do not believe Judah is who the Jews come from)

He is the LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH, KING of ISRAEL. I really could careless if every Orthodox Rabbi on planet earth disagrees, I know many do. Just as are many Christian Pastors who teach God's laws are irrelevant, fulfilled, done away with!


He is returning to Israel. It is imperative that you understand this in the proper context. 1st you have to challenge much of what we have been taught or park it somewhere in the recesses of your mind [you can retake it having connected a few dots] I would suggest that when the time comes you will have a more enlightened understanding of Israel and why the Bible is written by the Hebrews.

I am not shredding your salvation, I am speaking against 2000 years of a deception that will cause you to worship the anti Messiah and many don't realize how this will happen...I know why it is going to happen within much of Christianity

WE DON'T KNOW HIS WORD, WE KNOW CHRISTIANITY!

I have talked to thousands of Christian who simply do not know the Bible!

We use the Old Testament as a reference guide. The Old Testament is just as miraculous as was his death, burial and resurrection. Your Christianity blinds you to how to understand it and see these things.
IT CONTAINS THE MAIN STORY and we were not taught much of it or how it is full of hidden information. As long as you read the Bible from a Christian perspective IT IS IMPOSSIBLE for you to see what I am trying to share.

Provers 25:2
" It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter."

YOU CHOOSE renovate your Christianity [or toss a coin.] Get rid of what is mixed into how we have been taught. Remember, every scripture that you read in the New Testament did not exist when Jesus taught the disciples HIS Father's words

John 14:10 "Believe you not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak to you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwells in me, he does the works."

He was speaking the same thing that was spoken to Adam and Abraham and to Moses

John 5:46
"For had you believed Moses, you would have believed me; for he wrote of me."

Luke 24:27 "And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded to them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself."

The only scriptures that they had was the Old Testament and none of those writers were Christian [As we know Christianity today]

Like I said, WE know Christianity and the Gospels but we don't know his word!
The writers of the New Testament had not written a thing when He spoke these words!

Mark Biltz One of Eight "REPLACEMENT THEOLOGY"
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDsKr3L9nVA)
Be sure to go back to you tube to watch the rest

Tony Robinson One of Four "Signs of the Messiah"
http://www.restorationoftorah.org/MiscellaneousAV/SignOfTheMessiah/TheSign.htm
In HIS service,

God bless you all
Remember, men are not taking Christianity out of our society......how can a man do this? God is asking us to reconnect what we know about his son to what he showed to Moses.  
John 5:46 For if you had trusted Moses, you would also trust me, for he wrote about Me.


No comments: