Sunday, November 14, 2010

What My Radio Never Says

Driving home just the other day
my car radio played songs about Jesus,
the Savior of men.
I listen to this station just about every day
and realized that they never sing about the Jewish King

I listened real close to the words in the songs
they never mention Israel or Jerusalem
The Lion of the tribe of Judah is
returning to the land promised to Israel

But my radio never shared a melody, a word or even a note
about the people of HIS history, the "children of promise"

Just like the bible declared the Jewish people would be surrounded by hell
while my radio sings songs that don't pray for the land
My radio sings song about the hope of the Lord
but his Jewish connection is not ever heard at all

A long time ago while facing the Holy Temple
a Jewish man died and the veil was torn
But the songs on my radio don't share this message
They sing about "In my own little world it hardly ever rains"
I can't make the words rhyme to this sort of thing

Just imagine the pain of Israel knowing that from the North and the South
from the East and the West. Plans are being made to slaughter the people
of this nation who has had no rest.

While the songs on my radio sing of joy and happiness
the church of the Jewish King sings songs oblivious to the Nation
of his inheritance.

"And I turn off the news when I don't like what I see
Yeah its easy to do when its population me"

When I listen to this song and what it says
I think, where is the Christians
who were born out of the history and the mystery of Israel?
I think, where is the melody of unity with the "Children of promise"

"What if there's a greater picture
What if I'm missing out.
What if there's a greater purpose
I could be living right now?

Matthew West wrote the words up above
To a song that I simply love
I have quoted this song a few times in order to say
What about Israel and how should you pray

The Christian radio over looks the plan
when it ignores the very reason that
the King is returning to the promised land.

The family of Jacob is being restored and those grafted in
simply must not ignore,
the song that we will be singing
when all is restored
In Jerusalem, the city promised
by the one who adores this land

What my radio never says is that the story is about Israel and the King of the Jews
Its about his coming and not END TIME BLUES blues.

So as I hear what the songs say
and all the different stories
Remember the people who told of the glory
of every thing you know contained in THEIR STORY.....
About the Jewish King of Glory

When you open your bible
you prove this song
now remember the people who wrote the words
who wrote the melody
who wrote this history...for you!

by Jeff Morton on Sunday, November 14, 2010
TWO STICKS

                                              

No comments: