Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Let's talk about Black, baby!

*************************************************************
Let’s talk about “Black Baby, let’s talk about you and me!"
Let’s talk about all the black things and, the bad things black maybe.
Let’s talk about black
LET’S TALK ABOUT BLACK
(Sung to the tune "Let's talk about sex baby, by Salt-N- Pepper.)
Posted for the purpose of identification with the song. (And, I love the beat!)

*************************************************************

The skin colors of the people who inhabit this world come from the mind of the one who created every thing that can be seen, touched, tasted, smelled, and heard! Without these abilities, we are dead to the creation
that surrounds all of us.

Albert Einstein
said, “Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.”

In many, many instances, this has been more true of black America for far too long. What I mean by equating Einstein’s words to blacks is simple: Are you a creation of God almighty or are you a race of victims, forever chased through the pages of history by racism? Is the anger of slavery and injustice what defines God’s people? He is the one who created pigmentation. He is the one who allowed the conditions of
slavery.

The question for the believers, black or otherwise is not how could people do this to others but rather, why did God allow it? We know why people do this sort of hellish practice…sin!

How does the biblical truth found in Deuteronomy 28 regarding the blessings and the curses manifest itself in black America? What part of living in order to be blessed are Black folks not doing? Why does an
entire race, found on just about every continent have such difficulty,
for centuries? Similar to Israel?????

I have an answer! You are not going to want to hear my answer. You are not going to willingly look into why I say what I am about to say. Trust me, you will think I have lost my mind.

Before I tell you THE answer let’s make a comparison:

Without going into volumes of historical data, information, and resources let’s look at a few biblical passages.

Isaiah 45:17 [AKJV]

But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: you shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Ezekiel 16:60 [AKJV]

Nevertheless, I will remember my covenant with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish to you an everlasting covenant.

Isaiah 55:3 [AKJV]
Incline your ear, and come to me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.

Jeremiah 31:31 [AKJV]
Behold, the days come, said the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Jeremiah 31:16 [AKJV]
In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely: and this is the name with which she shall be called, The LORD our
righteousness.


Jeremiah 32:40 [AKJV]
And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their
hearts, that they shall not depart from me.

According to Webster’s New Riverside University Dictionary the word, Everlasting means:

Lasting forever; Eternal. Continuing for a long time or indefinitely.

Well, what do you know about the God of Israel? What do you know about Judah & Israel mentioned above in Jeremiah 31:31? What do you know about the "Two Sticks" mentioned in Ezekiel 37:15-28?

15 Again the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 16 “As for you, son of man, take a stick for yourself and write on it: ‘For Judah and for the children of Israel, his companions.’ Then take another stick and write on it,‘For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel, his companions.’ 17 Then join them one to another for yourself into one stick, and they will become one in your hand. 18 “And when the children of your people speak to you, saying, ‘Will you not show us what you mean by these?’— 19 say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Surely I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel, his companions; and I will join them with it, with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they will be one in My hand.”’ 20 And the sticks on which you write will be in your hand before their eyes. 21 “Then say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; 22 and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again. 23 They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of
their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. Then they shall be My people, and I will be their God. 24 “David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them. 25 Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob My servant, where your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children’s children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever. 26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them, and it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; I will establish them and multiply them, and I will set My sanctuary in their midst forevermore. 27 My tabernacle also shall be with them; indeed I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 28 The nations also will know that I, the LORD, sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forevermore.”’

What do you know about the people who wrote your entire bible?

The history of the descendants of Judah, the forth born son of Jacob is bloody and full of hatred imposed on them by just about everyone. The two kingdoms of Israel were both carted off, forced into slavery by
first the Assyrians and then the Babylonians. Judgment surrounds them but so too, does persecution, racism and slavery for centuries. Even now the land promised given to Judah when Joshua led the nation into the
"Promise Land" The exact, identical land is soon to be taken from Israel by force, perhaps! (I feel sorry for the nations if and or when this happens.)

Joel 3:2 [AKJV]
I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and
parted my land.

Well, a promise was made to Abraham. Realized through Isaac and put into motion through Jacob and his twelve sons. Moses many, many years later restored this people and thus the nation of Israel was born.
Jesus came to the land promised to Abraham, lived and died with the descendants of Jacob and proclaimed in Matthew 15:24 [AKJV] the following: “But he answered and said, I am not sent but to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

In James 1:1-2 [AKJV] James writes a letter to the scattered house of Israel (Jacob) or the twelve tribes
“James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting” Again, the descendants of
the everlasting covenant promise made to Abraham is being addressed.

This was common knowledge in the time of Jesus that Israel was scattered all over the world. By now she was many, many races of people. Pigmentation is not separated from the colors of the rainbow in beauty.
We are the ones who turned the colors of God, ugly!

In 1948 a remnant of people slaughtered by Hitler but not the Christians, also slaughtered by Hitler returned to the land promised to Abraham. They were not Black Hebrew Israelites but many were the Jews of
Europe. I suppose this miracle of miracles, the rebirth of Israel was not a “black thing" after all [According to the God who returned them to the land as was prophesied]

*Note: To the Black Hebrew Israelites…Argue your point with Yahweh, not me. You make about as much sense as does Louis Farrakhan, Jeremiah Wright Junior and anyone else who are blinded by the physical reality of who returned to the land. Many skin colors live in Israel today as a result of Judah returning to the land, yes…the Jews!

Back to my answer:
As long as black America follows the lies born out of skin color and not the beauty of the creators reason for creating skin color…You march over a cliff and you follow those who lead you there.

If you don’t know the biblical story concerning who Israel is and all of the many, many nations that came out of the seed of Sarah and Abraham as well as Abraham an Hagar

Then your blindness is paramount to not living the five senses at all. You cannot touch, taste, smell, hear or see truth based on a few more
specific scripture verses:

Genesis 12:2-3 [AKJV]
“And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you, and make your name great; and you shall be a blessing. And I will bless them that bless you, and curse him that curses you: and in you shall all families
of the earth be blessed. If this is why you are a person of faith towards Israel than you miss the point. There are people in this world who want to kill an entire nation. If they succeed [and they won't] who will the next target be?

Genesis 26:4 [AKJV]
And I will make your seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give to your seed all these countries; and in your seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

The everlasting, begins with knowing the covenants and with whom they are made.

The nation(s) of Israel are many, many colors but if you don’t know this, you don’t know scripture. The New Testament was not written when this story is unfolded to the world via the Law Givers

Psalms 60:7 [KJV]
Gilead is mine, and Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Judah is my lawgiver;

If you believe that Israel is occupying the land from the Palestinians, enjoy your fall over the cliff and your ride straight into hell. (I purposely did not pull that punch, it will be far worse for you when the
King of Glory arrives, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, King of the
Jews!)

* If you believe that you are “Black and Proud” an African America because, of your heritage to Africa; Africa did not create you!
* If you are a black Christian, than you are a partaker in the covenants made with the House of Jacob, the Nation of Israel. Snap out of your racial identity and become what you chose to be…a child of God.
* If you believe in Jesus Christ (a Jew) as the coming King and don’t know much about his Jewishness, YOU just proved my reason for writing this note.
* If you follow Christ than you are following a Jew. It is a good idea to know his Jewishness.

So let’s stop talking about BLACK [and all racial differences] and start talking about eternity as “Kid’s of the coming Kingdom” Un-Colored and Un-Broken by racial injustice and or the curses that follow. The first thing you must do is to support Israel. I am not talking about throwing yourself onto the mistakes that Israel makes but rather her identity to the God of creation.

2 Samuel 7:8-16
Now therefore, thus you shall say to My servant David, 'Thus says the Lord of hosts," I took you from the pasture, from following the sheep, that you should be ruler over My people Israel. And I have been
with you wherever you have gone and have cut off all your enemies from before you; and I will make you a great name, like the names of the great men who are on the earth. I will also appoint a place for My people Israel and will plant them, that they may live in their own place and not be disturbed again, nor will the wicked afflict them any more as formerly, even from the day that I commanded judges to be over My people Israel; and I will give you rest from all your enemies. The Lord also declares to you that the Lord will make a house for you. When your days are complete and you lie down with your fathers, I will raise up your descendant after you, who will come forth from you, and I will establish his kingdom. He shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. I will be a father to him and he will be a son to Me; when he commits iniquity, I will correct him
with the rod of men and the strokes of the sons of men, but My loving kindness shall not depart from him, as I took it away from Saul, whom I removed from before you. And your house and your kingdom shall endure before Me forever; your throne shall be established forever."'


Join with me as we walk towards the Kingdom that is to come in Jerusalem.

Time is so very, very short. Re-evaluate your racial affiliation and political allegiances. Do they line up with biblical truth. Do they line up with the God of Israel. If they do not, please return to the
morality of scripture. Follow Abraham’s example according to Moses:

Genesis 26:4-5
I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed,[b] 5 because Abraham obeyed me and did everything I required of him, keeping my commands, my decrees and my instructions.”

Like Abraham, we all make mistakes and fall short of the goal…Hating Israel and defining your identity by color is killing, YOU!

If you don't understand why events are happening in the world today and or why Israel is surrounded by those who wish her to disappear, why our towers came down and why the economy is going into the abyss, well you don't know the judgments that are occurring and it is about to get as bad as the flood was to the people in Noah's time, actually...much, much, much worse! What side of the fence are you on?

The answer in case you missed it is simple...Support the direct descendants of the King of the Jews, Israel in particularly, the descendants of Judah, the Jews

This is how the entire story ends:

Revelation 21
Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. 2 Then I, John,saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God,
prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Are you looking at end time prophecy as doom & gloom? Well snap out of it The Messiah is coming!
Everything is collapsing as HIS kingdom is readied



The number ELEVEN:(click to visit the link)

[When you read the following think of the towers and all that has happened since]
"If ten is the number which marks the perfection of Divine order, then eleven is an addition to it, subversive of and undoing that order. If twelve is the number which marks the perfection of Divine government, then eleven falls short of it. So that whether we regard it as being 10 + 1, or 12 - 1, it is the number which marks, disorder, disorganization, imperfection, and disintegration."

May the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob bless you all and may the blood covenant presented to all of creation by Jesus himself cover you as well.

http://jeffmorton.blogspot.com/
http://www.hearandobey.us/?page_id=3629

No comments: