Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Evolution of Wrong

I would encourage your watching the following before reading "The Evolution of Wrong"


November 06, 2010: Toldot-Gen 25:19-28:9 / Mal 1:1-2:7 / Matt 13,14 from El Shaddai Ministries on Vimeo.

This is pretty lengthy but....I just could not stop getting into the study. I kept going through doors that are wide open concerning Israel

Everything that I do is to call to your attention that we must return to the TORAH, God’s eternal instructions to Israel. Ye-hovah made a covenant with Abraham. He continued with Moses by returning the descendants of Jacob (Israel) back to the TORAH. He then came in the flesh returning a lawless community, his direct descendants back to TORAH. In everything that you are about to read please understand two things:
First, the New Testament had not been written when Yeshua walked on the earth, having been born of flesh.
Second, Yeshua (Jesus) never quoted the New Testament because; it was not part of the bible when he walked on the earth.

What the New Testament writers are confirming is the very thing that Moses wrote about. In the book of John Yeshua (Jesus) declares this to be so:

[5:46 AKJ] “For had you believed Moses, you would have believed me; for he wrote of me’.
The New Testament was not a reference manual or document when Yeshua spoke concerning…everything that he spoke of.
He spoke of, quoted frequently, and taught the LAW or word. Not face to face with Moses or in written form but because he was and he is the LIVING word. Yeshua, not one time that I am aware of pulled, out a copy of the TORAH and read from it. He did read from the book of Isaiah while in the synagogue at Nazareth

Luke 4:16-18 [NKJV]
Therefore, He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up. In addition, as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up to read. And He was handed the book of the prophet Isaiah. And when He had opened the book, He found the place where it was written: 18 "The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives. And recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed;
He was reading the very things that He told Moses to teach to those who were once oppressed and captives of Egypt…he was reading TORAH while quoting the prophet Isaiah.
Keeping in mind that Yeshua (Jesus) came into the world as the living word or flesh and bone, he was in the beginning as well:

John 1:14 [AKJ]
“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelled among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.”
The New Testament was not a part of the “WORD” when John recorded the following:

Revelations 1:18
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God”, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty”.

John 8:58 [AKJ]
Yeshua (Jesus) said to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.

John 1:1-2  [AKJ]
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.”
Again, the so called Old Testament is being confirmed not made obsolete

Proverbs 8:23 “I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.”
Yeshua (Jesus) was led into the desert to be tempted but he used the TORAH or the LAW to counter the devil’s temptation. If we do away with the LAW how do, we battle the enemy. If the Law is who he is…..We have a problem if we don’t understand the LAW. After all, grace was not a new thing to Israel.

Exodus 34:5-7 [NKJV]
Now the LORD descended in the cloud and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the LORD. And the LORD passed before him and proclaimed, “The LORD, the LORD God, merciful and gracious, long suffering, and abounding in goodness and truth keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children and the children’s children to the third and the fourth generation.

Matthew 4:1-3 [YLT]
1Then Jesus was led up to the wilderness by the Spirit, to be tempted by the Devil, and having fasted forty days and forty nights, afterwards he did hunger. And the Tempter having come to him said, `If Son thou art of God -- speak that these stones may become loaves.’ (The New Testament did not exist)

Mark 1:12-13
“And immediately the spirit drives him into the wilderness. And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered to him.” (The New Testament did not exist)

Luke 4:2-3 [AKJ]
“Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days, he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungry. And the devil said to him, If you be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread.” (The New Testament did not exist)
Moses had a similar incident with the difference being Moses was with Yeshua (Jesus) and not the devil.

Exodus 34:28 [AKJ]
“And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote on the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.”
Interestingly, Moses was told by Yeshua (Jesus) to write down the “Words of the Covenant and ten commandments” The covenant is recorded beginning in 34:10 whereby Yeshua begins to describe his Holidays or Festivals (Leviticus 23) and to put forth his commandment for Israel to hear and do what Moses is to write down. This giving of the covenant took forty days to write down.

But, watch this:

Moses purportedly knew these laws and these statutes already (?)
Exodus 18:16  [AKJ] “When they have a matter, they come to me; and I judge between one and another, and I do make them know the statutes of God, and his laws. Did you catch that? Long before Moses was actually given the Law, he already knew the Lord’s statutes, He knew TORAH.
So too, did Abraham who lived approximately 500 years earlier

Genesis 26:4-5 [AKJ]
And I will make your seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give to your seed all these countries; and in your seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my law” Abraham knew TORAH.
Yeshua (Jesus,) while in the dessert responds to the devil:

Matthew 4:4 [AKJ]
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God. (The New Testament did not exist)

 Luke 4:3-4 [AKJ] And the devil said to him, If you be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. (The New Testament did not exist.)
We know that the word of God as far as his “Charge, his commandments, his statutes, and his law” are TORAH or his words of instruction to Israel right, of course! Yeshua (Jesus) was quoting the TORAH or what Moses wrote down:

Deuteronomy 8:23
And he humbled you, and suffered you to hunger, and fed you with manna, which you knew not, neither did your fathers know; that he might make you know that man does not live by bread only, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of the LORD does man live.
Keep in mind that the Hebrew people along with the mixed multitude spent 40 years in the dessert re-learning God’s instructions or his TORAH according to all that Moses taught to them. The slavery and hardships imposed on the descendants of the House of Jacob, Israel had long tossed the Jewishness of this people under the bus, so to speak. They were relearning the identity of who they were. They were the generations of the twelve sons of Jacob and Gentile believers who had witnessed the power and authority of Yeshua. He delivered this people out of bondage. He would do the same thing approximately 1500 years later with his blood.

When in the dessert being tempted by the devil he began to quote his word, his instructions to the Hebrew People as pointed out in Deuteronomy. He began to quote the Law.

John 12:49 [AKJ]
“For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.” (The New Testament did not exist)

John 5:19 [AKJ]
“Then answered Jesus and said to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he sees the Father do: for what things so ever he does, these also does the Son likewise.” (The New Testament did not exist)
Again, Yeshua (Jesus) is pointing out that he is speaking the words of his Father as the Living word set from the Father. HE is TORAH in the flesh. He is the LAW.

Acts 3:23 [AKJ]
“For Moses truly said to the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up to you of your brothers, like to me; him shall you hear in all things whatever he shall say to you.” (The New Testament did not exist)
  
Acts 7:37 [AKJ]
This is that Moses who told the Israelites, 'God will send you a prophet like me from your own people.” (The New Testament did not exist)

Deuteronomy 18:18 [AKJ]
I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brothers, like to you, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak to them all that I shall command him.

Isaiah 51:4 [AKJ]
“Listen to me, my people; and give ear to me, O my nation: for a law shall proceed from me, and I will make my judgment to rest for a light of the people.”

Isaiah 2:3 [AKJ]
People from many nations will come and say, "Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of Jacob's God. There he will teach us his ways, and we will walk in his paths." For the Lord’s teaching will go out from Zion; his word will go out from Jerusalem.
The entire story is about the relationship established through Israel purposed to teach the world the very commandments and statutes that define who God is and who his son is and has always been.

Jeremiah 31:31-35 [NKJV]
"Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah. Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them, says the Lord. But, this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,' for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more." Thus says the Lord, Who gives the sun for a light by day, The ordinances of the moon and the stars for a light by night, Who disturbs the sea, And its waves roar (The Lord of hosts is His name):

I did not read in here that he will fulfill the law and replace Israel with the church or create a new religion called Christianity. In fact, nowhere in the bible does the word of the Lord say that he will toss his promise to Israel or his laws under the bus…so to speak!
Somewhere, we have all been deceived and we cling to the deception via religion. All of the nations of the world…ALL, are under a veil.

Are we or are we not grafted into the common wealth of the House of Israel?

Isaiah 25:7 [AKJ]
And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the veil that is spread over all nations.”

2 Corinthians 3:14-16 [NKJV]
But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains un-lifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ. But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart. Nevertheless, when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.
Again, this verse is quoting the TORAH or the living word
When ever one returns to the TORAH the veil is lifted…Yeshua (Jesus) is the TORAH.

Exodus 34:34-35
But whenever he entered the Lord’s presence to speak with him, he removed the veil until he came out. And when he came out and told the Israelites what he had been commanded, they saw that his face was radiant. Then Moses would put the veil back over his face until he went in to speak with the LORD.
So let’s take a look at the veil:
When we look at James

1:23-25 [NKJV]
For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror; for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was. But, he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.

2 Corinthians 3:17 [AKJ}
“Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty”

Also

Psalms 119:41-48
“Let your mercies come also to me, O LORD—your salvation according to your word. So shall I have an answer for him who reproaches me, for I trust in your word. and take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth, For I have hoped in your ordinances. So shall I keep your law continually, Forever and ever. And I will walk at liberty, For I seek your precepts. I will speak of your testimonies also before kings, And will not be ashamed. And, I will delight myself in your commandments, which I love. My hands also I will lift up to your commandments, which I love, and I will meditate on your statutes.
What is Paul really saying in 2 Corinthians 3:13?

2 Corinthians 3:13 [AKJ]
“And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face that the children of Israel could not steadfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
Paul is not talking about the LAW abolished, but death as a result of returning to the Law. “law of liberty”
So now as a result of Yeshua, his word, his statutes his commandments and his laws when you look in the mirror you see HIM and not your former self. The veil covering him is removed not his statutes. YOU see him as Moses did! As a result of the LIVING, word made flesh.
The Jews, his direct relatives do not see him because they rejected his first coming (for nearly 1800 years) and the Gentiles do not see his Torah (for nearly 1800 years) because we think the LAW was abolished.
His direct relatives were of the tribe of Judah. Jesus was Jewish thus his Hebrew name before English is Yeshua which means Salvation. Hence, Salvation is of the Jews.

John 4:22 [NAS]
"You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Deuteronomy 17:15 [AKJ]
“You shall in any wise set him king over you, whom the LORD your God shall choose: one from among your brothers shall you set king over you: you may not set a stranger over you, which is not your brother.”

Jeremiah 30:21 [NAS]
“Their leader shall be one of them, And their ruler shall come forth from their midst; And I will bring him near and he shall approach Me; For who would dare to risk his life to approach Me?' declares the LORD.’

Their leader, the King of Israel, The Lion of the Tribe of Judah is getting ready to stop the world from taking away his inheritance or the Land of Israel.

Joel 3:1-2 [NKJV]
1 “For behold, in those days, and at that time, when I bring back the captives of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. And, I will enter into judgment with them there on account of My people, My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; they have also divided up My land.

Zechariah 14:3-4 [NKJV] Then the LORD will go forth and fight against those nations, as He fights in the day of battle. And, in that day, His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which faces Jerusalem on the east. And, the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, from east to west, making a very large valley; Half of the mountain shall move toward the north and half of it toward the south.      
Notice he is not fighting for America, or Saudi Arabia but, Israel.

Ezekiel 37:15-28 confirms what HE is going to do with the House of Israel and the House of Judah. Notice he does not say the Church of Christianity of the Church of Rome:
The word of the LORD came to me: 16 “Son of man, take a stick of wood and write on it, ‘Belonging to Judah and the Israelites associated with him.’ Then take another stick of wood, and write on it, ‘Belonging to Joseph (that is, to Ephraim) and all the Israelites associated with him.’ 17 Join them together into one stick so that they will become one in your hand.
 18 “When your people ask you, ‘Won’t you tell us what you mean by this?’ 19 say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am going to take the stick of Joseph—which is in Ephraim’s hand—and of the Israelite tribes associated with him, and join it to Judah’s stick. I will make them into a single stick of wood, and they will become one in my hand.’ 20 Hold before their eyes the sticks you have written on 21 and say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will take the Israelites out of the nations where they have gone. I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own land. 22 I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. There will be one king over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms. 23 They will no longer defile themselves with their idols and vile images or with any of their offenses, for I will save them from all their sinful backsliding,[a] and I will cleanse them. They will be my people, and I will be their God.
 24 “‘My servant David will be king over them, and they will all have one shepherd. They will follow my laws and be careful to keep my decrees. 25 They will live in the land I gave to my servant Jacob, the land where your ancestors lived. They and their children and their children’s children will live there forever, and David my servant will be their prince forever. 26 I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant. I will establish them and increase their numbers, and I will put my sanctuary among them forever. 27 My dwelling place will be with them; I will be their God, and they will be my people. 28 Then the nations will know that I the LORD make Israel holy, when my sanctuary is among them forever.’”
Micah further demonstrates the promises found in all of the covenants made with Israel:

Micah 4:1-2 [NKJV]  
Now it shall come to pass in the latter days That the mountain of the Lord’s house Shall be established on the top of the mountains, And shall be exalted above the hills; And peoples shall flow to it. Many nations shall come and say, “ Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, And we shall walk in His paths.” For out of Zion the law shall go forth, And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. He shall judge between many peoples, And rebuke strong nations afar off; They shall beat their swords into plowshares, And their spears into pruning hooks; Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, Neither shall they learn war anymore. But, everyone shall sit under his vine and under his fig tree, And no one shall make them afraid; For the mouth of the LORD of hosts has spoken.
I guess he changed his mind according to those who do not understand what TORAH is or the LAW. Furthermore, those who do not understand his birth, death and resurrection do not understand his ability to do what ever we can think is right or what ever we can think is wrong. The ideal of the birth of any human being did not originate with…human beings.

Return to the beginning, the beginning is the word of YHVH.
Torah is SPOKEN, WRITTEN AND LIVING.
Our creator is TORAH. He did not fulfill his law, he is the goal of our entire experience. He is our instructor, our redeemer, our salvation from a fallen world.

Isaiah 60:3
King James Bible
And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
Hosea 3:5
New International Version (©1984)
Afterward the Israelites will return and seek the LORD their God and David their king. They will come trembling to the LORD and to his blessings in the last days.
Hosea 6:3
American King James Version
Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come to us as the rain, as the latter and former rain to the earth.
Zechariah 8:23
American King James Version
Thus said the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.
Yeshua (Jesus) was Jewish and he is returning to his relatives, the descendants of the House of Jacob or Israel as the King of the royal blood line of the house of David.  David of the tribe of Judah!
Genesis 49:8
Judah, your brothers will praise you; your hand will be on the neck of your enemies; your father's sons will bow down to you.
Genesis 49:10
The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and to him shall the gathering of the people be.
Psalms 60:7
Gilead is mine, and Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of my head; Judah is my lawgiver;
Psalms 108:8
Gilead is mine; Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of my head; Judah is my lawgiver;
Matthew 2:6
But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, are by no means least among the rulers of Judah; for out of you will come a ruler who will be the shepherd of my people Israel.'"

Please follow up with Jim Staley's DVD "Identity Crisis (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR3QyHN-gXQ)
You are welcome too, to follow along with a brilliant series presented by Pastor Mark Biltz of El Shaddai Ministries http://www.elshaddaiministries.us/audio/cornerstone/index.html


Challenge what you know to be right because you could be wrong! We have all been wrong for nearly 6000 years about what to believe and how to believe it. Thus a fallen world. Our redeemer lives



2 comments:

Anders Branderud said...

Hello!

You wrote: ” Yeshua (Jesus) made a covenant with Abraham. “

[To differentiate,]The historical Messiah was a Ribi [a title similar to Rabbi] named Yehoshua.

His authentic teachings were written down by his apprentice student Matityahu and were later redacted into the “gospel of Matthew”. In his true teachings one finds that he taught – just that which is written in the Tank’’h (which Christians erroneously calls the “Old testament”) – that humankind are required to do their utmost to keep the directives of Torah non-selectively.

Furthermore, the historical Ribi Yehoshua – ha-Mashiakh (the Messiah) was not an “incarnate man-god” and was not the giver of Torah. The Netzarim never accepted the “NT”, because its teachings contradict Torah. Proof of these statements found on the website of www.netzarim.co.il

Relating to the Creator exactly in the same way Ribi Yehoshua did – i.e. observing the Creators directives in the Torah – leads oneself into an intimate relationship with the Creator, which is very meaningful!

Jeff Morton said...

Thank you for your comment..I will check out the website....I do have a question for you though. Can you share your thoughts concerning the information contained on this link (My website)look under the picture of Man & Woman" http://www.hearandobey.us/?page_id=1116